Saturday, May 11, 2013

Goth Vamp Tag & Cluster Frame Freebie!!!

I've made a new tag with the awesome kit "Goth Vamp" by Hana Designz!  This is a super fun kit, for those of you that have a taste for the dark side!

Click Preview to visit store!

The tag I made, using the amazing art work of Anna Marine, available @ Creative Design Outlet.


And...a Cluster Frame Freebie for you!  Please leave me some love!  No love...no more freebies...
Just right click/save.  Actual size bigger than preview!

Just a note...I will have a very big gothic kit coming out soon!
Love & Blessings!!

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous hon, love what you did with the kit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Thank you for letting me play with it... I love it :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete