Tuesday, April 30, 2013

"For Mum" CT tag & Freebies!

I had the chance to play with a very pretty PTU kit by Hana Designz called "For Mum".  It is a feminine kit, with pretty hues of pink. blue & white.  Perfect for showing a little love to moms, aunts, sister, grandparents & friends =)  I have used the artwork of Zebrush, which you can purchase @PicsForDesign.com
Below is a preview of the kit, a tag I made for Hana...a freebie cluster frame & a snag!

Please click preview to purchase!

Here is the tag I made:

A free Mother's Day Snag (just right click/save)

Last, but not least...a freebie cluster frame!  Right Click/Save!

If you'd like to share...please send them to my blog to download.
Feel free to leave some love in the comments =)

4 comments:

  1. I snagged your Mother's Day tag. thanks Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty stuff, but I am very confused as too how to use it? Can you help me?

    ReplyDelete